We are happy to introduce Plane Encyclopedia’s $100 article writing competition!
Think you have what it takes to contribute to their growing community of historical aircraft content? Try your hand at writing an article on a historical aircraft, using their site’s format. All writers are welcome, including first-timers, amateurs, and experienced writers.
If your article is selected as the winner, not only will your article be published and read by thousands of fans, and illustrated by their pro artists, but you’ll walk away with $100!
Read the rules below and be sure to submit your article by July 1st!
– Deadline: July 1st, 2021
– Minimum Length: 2500 Words
– The Topic Aircraft Can Be of Any Era, Nation
– The Topic Aircraft must have reached a production level of at least 100 aircraft manufactured.
– The article must conform to Plane Encyclopedia’s standard article structure. More info here: https://www.tinyurl.com/PE-Rookies
– The winner will be decided by Plane Encyclopedia’s panel of judges.
– Articles will be graded utilizing a points-based system which will rate the article’s quality of research, quality of writing, and relative popularity* of the topic aircraft.
– * Please see our suggestions list for candidate ‘popular’ aircraft https://www.tinyurl.com/PE-Sugg-List
– Questions? Please ask in their Discord Server (https://discord.gg/zgVVjdxrh2) or through any of their Social Media